Thursday, June 19, 2008

He is so funny!

Last night, Wendy had something to do so she got Elisha down for bed and left to run her errand. She had put him to bed earlier than normal so she was letting him watch a movie to get sleepy. (I know, good families never do such things, but what can I say?)

I went into the room to retrieve something and he asked for more milk in his sippy cup. I got it for him and got him situated. A few minutes later, I had to go back into the room and he was holding his eyes wide open with his hands.

I said, "Beau, don't do that! It's not good for your eyes."

His answer was, "This is the only way I can keep my eyes open to watch my movie!"

I had to leave the room quickly in order to laugh.

3 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Aww, that's cute!

I can see that you really don't care for that kid are all. :0)

Deborah said...

Hi! I just came by way of Baptist Muse, and thought I'd let you know I visited. I too am an adoptive mom...nice meeting you!

Terri said...

Nice meeting you, too, Deborah! Adoption is such a blessing, isn't it? (But it can be a wild ride, too! :) )