Monday, July 21, 2008

Simple Woman Daybook, July 21, 2008

FOR TODAY July 21, 2008...

Outside My Window... it is still raining and storming.

I am thinking... that my brain is tired. I didn't get very much sleep last night so I'm kinda foggy today.

I am thankful for... my Hero. He really is a good man.

From the kitchen... Buffalo wings, celery and carrot sticks this evening.

I am wearing... my favorite knit blue skirt and a yellow blouse.

I am creating... I need to make myself a couple of skirts.

I am reading... between books right now.

I am hoping... some annoyances work themselves out.

I am hearing... rain.

Around the house... I really don't know. I have the usual cleaning to do, but no real projects!

One of my favorite things... puppy breath.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
One of my kids is coming to visit for a day on Wednesday, other than that, just the usual.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Pops and his boy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture...

it surely does look like their hearts are together!

Judy

Deborah said...

Love the picture!

Anonymous said...

Terri,

If you have a problem finding seeds for sprouting I would gladly send you enough for a couple batches. Just let me know...

Judy

Rita Loca said...

Love the photo!