Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I start my new job tomorrow!

Last week, I submitted my resume to this company. Yesterday, I interviewed and tested. Tomorrow I start working. Did I tell you my head is spinning? I think I like it though. Remember when you were a kid and spun round and round until you got so dizzy you fell down? And then you did it again? What?! You didn't do that? Okay, must be just me. But that was fun.

Sometimes, when life seems to spin out of control, I just close my eyes and enjoy the ride. I know I am safe in the hands of my Saviour. Even when I fall down, I get up and do it again.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Congratulations on the job! What will you be doing?

Terri said...

I'll be working in the office of the clinic at a chiropractic college.

Tori Leslie said...

Good luck with the job Terri. I'm sure you'll do great!