Okay! Okay! I've been tagged! I feel like I'm in one of those eXtreme tag games on the playground when I was in elementary school and there are several people being IT! (Why don't kids play tag anymore? That game made you run!) I was tagged by Starla and Sarah Joy. And here are the rules to the meme.
1. Link to the person who tagged me.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.
And here I go!!!
1. I can't jump. No kidding, no matter how hard I try I am earthbound.
2. I rode my pogo stick everywhere for a couple of years when I was 10 and 11 years old. I think I loved it because of the whole "I can't jump" thing. I could pogo up and down stairs. I would even pogo to the convenience store and carry home my purchases because I could pogo with no hands.
3. My Hero and I have had a 27-year battle over the shower curtain. I like it closed and he likes it open. (I think he watched Psycho once too often as a child.)
4. I'm only 5'1" tall. Which makes that whole "I can't jump" thing even worse because I can't reach things high in the cupboard.
5. I've been to 37 states and 8 countries (counting the USA).
6. I've been a Mac user since 1989.
And here are my 6 bloggers that I tagged.