Monday, May 19, 2008

The Nursery Sheep Quilt

I got one block done on the quilt for the church nursery!



I'm not real thrilled with the way the top left corner doesn't line up, but I'm not about to redo it. I'm going to alternate the pink and blue material with some yellow and green that I got, too.

This is a closeup of the sheep.



I really debated back and forth between this furry material and chenille. I think the chenille would have been much easier to work with, but I like the look of this furry stuff.

Only eleven more blocks to go!!

4 comments:

Starla said...

I didn't even notice that it wasn't lined up.

Terri said...

I'm a major big time perfectionist . . . I have to make myself put it down and walk away.

Tori Leslie said...

That's adorable!!
Great job, oh btw, I didn't see the corner not lined up either. :0)

Diane Cardot said...

It is adorable. I didn't notice that the corner wasn't lined up until I read it and then I had to look to see it. I know what you mean about having to leave it and walk away. Can't wait to see the finished project.