Friday, May 2, 2008

He's Able



He Is Able to Save Us
Hebrews 7:25 "Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them."

He Is Able to Keep Us
2 Timothy 1:12 "For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day."

He Is Able to Deliver Us
Daniel 3:17 "If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king."

He is Able to Make Us Stand
Romans 14:4 "Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand."

He is Able to Help Us When We Are Tempted
Hebrews 2:18 "For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted."

No comments: