Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Toys From My Childhood

Do you remember these great toys from the 1960's?

Etch-A-Sketch



Needless to say, my drawings did not look like this!

Then there was always the Easy Bake Oven.



Maybe it was just me, but the stuff I made in this thing was nasty! That I have burn scars on my hand from the lightbulb!

Talking about burns . . . Did you ever have a Thingmaker?



I wonder how many kids went to the emergency room, after "heating them up"!

The games were a lot more fun!

Did you ever play Operation? (I loved that game!)



And Twister!



This was back when they made real toys.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

too funny Terri! We did the game Twister ALL the time when growing up. Fond memories!! Thank you for posting this!

Greetings,
Gerda

Anonymous said...

Those are fun games!

Anonymous said...

Hey, my kids were just playing Twister yesterday!!

Rita Loca said...

Oh, I do remember those!!! and I love your fotos from your previous posts.

Tori Leslie said...

How fun Terri, although your telling off on yourself!

I love things like this that make us "feel" the past. Seems like yesterday.