I've collected these from various sources over the past few years. You may have seen some of them.
• Good judgment comes from experience, and most experience comes from bad judgment.
• Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier 'n puttin' it back in.
• If you're ridin' ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then to make sure it's still there.
• Never kick a cow pie on a hot day.
• If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin'.
• Don't squat with your spurs on.
• It don't take a genius to spot a goat in a herd of sheep.
• Always drink upstream from the herd.
• There are three kinds of people: the ones that learn by reading, the few who learn by observation, and the rest of them who have to touch the paint to see for themselves that it's really wet.
• If you don’t have time to do it right the first time, when will you have time to do it right?
• Don't worry about biting off more than you can chew. Your mouth is probably a whole lot bigger 'n you think.
• If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin.
• Never drop your gun to hug a grizzly.
• The quickest way to double your money is to fold it and put it in your pocket.
And my favorite,
• Never miss a good chance to shut up.