Monday, September 22, 2008

Simple Woman Daybook, September 22, 2008


FOR TODAY September 22...

Outside My Window... It's a beautiful first day of Fall. The trees are whispering hints of what's to come in the red and yellow tinges.

I am thinking... that I'm finally getting a handle on this semester. Organization is everything.

I am thankful for... the blessings the Lord heaps upon me daily.

From the kitchen... Wendy is taking care of dinner tonight.

I am wearing... my blue denim dress. It's funny because I haven't worn it in weeks and then I wear it on a Monday.

I am creating... I've been busy doing some mending.

I am going... to work, maybe to the grocery store.

I am reading... Early American literature, and some 18th century European literature (same stuff for the whole semester).

I am hoping... to get some medical tests done this week.

I am hearing... the hum of the air conditioner.

Around the house... the house is actually pretty clean.

One of my favorite things... my family's smiles.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… pretty much, school and work, same as last week, same as next week.

Here is picture thought I am sharing..

My family on a World War II ship that docked here a couple of weeks ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very nice daybook.

How do you get someone in the family to cook dinner for you? I'd love to get the kids to attempt dinner here once in a while.

Tori Leslie said...

Wow, that was fun, I love reading these.
The picture is great!