Saturday, September 20, 2008

I should explain

My sister had a particularly bad day a couple of weeks ago. She finally decided to go out in her backyard and unwind. It was just getting dark. As she walked around the yard she stepped on what she thought was the water hose . . . until it moved. She looked down and it was a 5 foot black snake. Poor fellow was trying as hard to get away from her as she was to get away from it. She began screaming and her 12-year-old son ran out of the house to see what was wrong. She was jumping all around the yard screaming because she didn't know where the snake had retreated. My nephew was laughing so hard that he had to lean against a tree to hold himself up. His mother was not amused. I think it's hilarious!

6 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Oh yea that's so funny, just as long as it's happening to someone else!!

Anonymous said...

That snake wasn't more scared of me than I was of it...he was going back to his little den to get the wife and kids and what ever extended snake family he had there to come and get me while one of them stayed behind and fired up the hibachi!!!!! Lesli

Terri said...

See how funny this is?!!!!

Anonymous said...

There is absolutly no compassion in this family
Lesli

Anonymous said...

There is absolutly no compassion in this family
Lesli

Starr said...

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY SOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!
GREAT! Thanks a lot Terri! Now I have the willies!!!!! 5 FOOT????!!!!
I don't have enough YIKES adjectives to put it into words! I think I would have lost all bodily function and then passed out on the spot!