Monday, September 1, 2008

Simple Woman Daybook, September 1, 2008


FOR TODAY September 1...

Outside My Window... The sun is shining. The day is beautiful.

I am thinking... that it is so nice to have my Hero home today and to have no particular plans for the day.

I am thankful for... my heating pad. It makes my back feel so much better.

From the kitchen... right now my Hero is doing my dishes for me. I think we are going to have a big pot of butter beans tonight for dinner.

I am wearing... oops, I'm still in my pink jammies.

I am creating... havoc! LOL!

I am going... as far as I know, I am just staying home today.

I am reading... Early American literature, and some 18th century European literature.

I am hoping... that God shows Himself in some situations this week.

I am hearing... Sprout on television.

Around the house... we have a few plans for some yard work today.

One of my favorite things... I think I've said this one before but new socks.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… pretty much, school and work.

Here is picture thought I am sharing..
A visitor in my garden.

1 comment:

Tori Leslie said...

These are always so much fun to read. What a sweet husband Bro. Mark is to do your dishes!!

Have a great day!