Tuesday, September 9, 2008

If you think about it

Pray for me. I don't know how much of it I chronicled here in my blog, but between June of 2006 and June of 2007, I was very sick. Actually, I've had endometriosis since at least 1982. That led up to the major health problems I had in the time frame mentioned. I spent 4 days in ICU, required 7 units of blood, and 5 days in CCU.

I thought that the surgeries fixed everything and I had a few things that needed "cleaned up" but other than that, the endometriosis adventure was ended.

I might have been wrong.

I've had some pain in the past few days. It's an all too familiar pain but I kept thinking "it can't be." Then tonight I read that 15% of women who have a total hysterectomy to treat endometriosis still have a reoccurence.

I think I may cry.

I'm making a doctor's appointment tomorrow, but can I tell you that the medical professionals really shuffle their feet on this one? I don't know what God has for me, but He's brought me this far.

I'll just have to keep trusting.

4 comments:

Susan said...

(((Terri)))

I hope it's not a recurrence! I'll be praying for you - I think I'd cry too!

Tori Leslie said...

Hey Terri-Girl, I'm praying for you! God knows and is so able to heal you.

Praying

Anonymous said...

praying for you, Terri. so sorry you are not feeling well and hope it's not as bad as you fear.

i've given you the "I LOVE YOUR BLOG" award.

please see my blog for details.

~Tammy~ said...

Hi...I just wanted to catch up with you again as I just re-joined the KJV blog roll.

I hate to hear that you are still having problems, I know that the old nasty endometreosis can show up in the oddest places...who knows why. I hope you are healed soon!

Tammy ☺