Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Gadgets

Hello. My name is Terri and I am a Gadget Geek. Seriously.

I have a tatting shuttle and I don't even know how to tatt. But it is the cutest little gadget!

I collect them all. It doesn't matter what the gadget does, I want it. I have cooking gadgets, craft gadgets, sewing gadgets, electronic gadgets and gadget gadgets.

I just bought a new quilting foot for my sewing machine. It helps you sew perfect 1/4 inch seams and it really works. I love it!

And this week, I got the best of all gadgets because its a multi-gadget. My brand-new iPhone 4!

This is the ultimate for a Gadget Geek. I have Kindle for my iPhone, my iPod, my Contacts, my Calendar, and my games (also an Angry Birds addict) all in one little pint-sized package in my pocket.

Ahhhhhhh. I like it.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Too funny about the gadgets.