Friday, August 20, 2010

Aggravated

Even ladybugs can be aggravated. There are some things happening in my world right now that are ultimately going to lead to changes. Not bad changes, just changes. I don't prefer change.

So, I'm trying to seek out the advantages of some of the changes and today I was looking forward to having a little extra time to work on my fall lap quilt.

But I don't think that's going to happen because my silly back is acting up. I'll go to the chiropractor later this morning and get the back fixed but that means I will lose the time I would have had to work on the quilt. I only have to put a border on the top, prepare the backing and do the actual quilting. (I know that sounds like a lot but the hard part of piecing the top is done.) I'm sure the quilt will be ready in plenty of time for the cool Autumn days, but I wanted to work on it today!

What about you? How do you handle change? How do you handle the unexpected aggravation of life? Do you let it work you into a tizzy or do you go with the flow?

I'm trying to go with the flow but I'm not thrilled with it… yet.

No comments: