Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm going away for a week

My wonderful sweetheart and I are leaving Saturday for a whole week! First we are going to Michigan where we will attend services at a friend's church. Then on Monday, we will be heading to the Chicago area to attend the annual Pastors' School in Hammond, Indiana Monday through Thursday. We do skip out on Wednesday night for hubby to preach at Faith Baptist Church in Posen, IL. Friday we are going to spend a little time with our friends at Faith Baptist and maybe go to Chinatown in Chicago. Then finally on Saturday, we will be heading home!

I am so looking forward to spending this time with my beloved. He works a full-time job in addition to pastoring so we don't get to spend a lot of free time together.

2 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Hey Terri, hope you and Bro. Mark have a great time at Pastor's school and with your friends. Read ya when you get back!! °Ü°

Rachel said...

I hope you have a wonderful trip. I am so glad I found your blog.