Monday, August 25, 2008

Simple Woman, August 25, 2008


FOR TODAY August 25...

Outside My Window... The weather could not be any nicer for late August. Right now it is about 60° headed for a high of 78° with almost no humidity.

I am thinking... that my classes start today and I'm nervous. My books haven't arrived yet and I have assignments due tomorrow.

I am thankful for... my sister. We are closer than best friends.

From the kitchen... tonight will probably be hamburgers.

I am wearing... a blue denim dress and black slip ons.

I am creating... wedding pictures. A couple were married at our church Saturday afternoon and I took the pictures. I need to clean them up so I can give the newlyweds a CD.

I am going... nowhere but work today.

I am reading... still reading "The Choice" by Nicholas Sparks.

I am hoping... that this semester isn't really rough. I don't think it will be once I get going but you never know.

I am hearing... Dr. Laura.

Around the house... I cleaned the main rooms last night and my daughter will get the dishes done today.

One of my favorite things... soft sheets.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… I will be getting all kinds of packages this weeks: books and computer stuff.

Here is picture thought I am sharing..
My strawberry blossom.

No comments: