Saturday, July 1, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

Wow! I'm it! Whoo Hooo!!! Tori @ A Home Far From Home tagged me so here goes:


5 Things in my Refrigerator:

A 12-pack of Tab
A 12-pack of Mountain Dew
A 12-pack of Coke
A 12-pack of Coke with Lime
A 12-pack of Netea with Lemon
(My girls went crazy at the grocery store where 12-packs were 5 for $10)

5 Things in My Closet:
An empty suitcase
My vaccuum cleaner
My wedding dress
Everyone's winter coats
My new C.J. Banks outfit

5 Things in My Purse:
My checkbook
A picture of Amanda & Marcy's graduation
My PDA
My empty wallet
6 pens

5 Things in My Car:
Stroller
Antifreeze
Jumper Cables
Mark's toolbox
An empty Arby's cup

5 People I am Tagging:
Carolyn over @ at home with Carolyn
Susan @ By Grace
Stephanie @ In Mom's Eyes
Coleen @ Deaf Chicks Shouldn't Sing and Other Sound Advice
Bernice @ Frazledmom's

4 comments:

Susan said...

This is fun, Terri! I'll have to wait till tomorrow, probably, but I'll get it in there!

Bernice said...

Thanks Terri I have to post mine....
had to figure out exactly where you found me from LOL

Tori Leslie said...

Terri,

My goodness, do you have any room for food in that fridge???? *Ü*

Terri said...

Believe it or not, Tori, I do! In March we bought our first brand-new refrigerator in 25 years. We got a 25.6 cu.ft. side by side with ice & water in the door and I love it!