Saturday, July 8, 2006

Got out a little bit today

With the new antibiotic I'm on, I'm feeling a little better each day. This morning I went with Wendy & Elisha to Toys R Us and to the Mall. Elisha was so excited in the Thomas section of the toy store! I loved watching him.

At the mall, Wendy bought me the next three Lemony Snicket books. I'm trying to read all 12 before the 13th and final book comes out in October. She said she bought them because I take care of Elisha while she works. Should I tell her that having my grandson with me is my all-time favorite thing, or should I let her continue to think I'm doing her a favor?

I was tired after my outing but I did enjoy getting out of the house.

8 comments:

Kristi said...

Glad you're feeling some better.

~Kristi

Bernice said...

I just loved the movie....after we watched it my daughter told me about the books LOL....guess I will have to read those now!!!! Glad you got out & are feeling better! shhhhhhhh don't tell her you enjoy having him around....just let her think you are doing her the favor!!!!! LOL

Terri said...

Like most movies, the books are much better. The movie is the first 3 books condensed into one movie. If you read them, don't think about the movie.

Tori Leslie said...

Hmmm, guess I've been in Croatia too long, never heard of the Lemony Snicket books, and a movie too???

Sounds like you had a wonderful day with wonderful people.

Terri said...

Shhhh, Tori! Don't tell anyone but its a series of kids' books.

Bernice said...

LOL the movie was really cute! So Im sure the books are even better even if they are a kids series!

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»