Thanks to Tami from Time with Tami for this idea.
1. My unbelievably patient and caring husband. He spent 3 hours last night catching up on the laundry for me since I haven't felt well.
2. The sweet spirit of my 2-year-old grandson. This has been the "Terrific Twos" and not the "Terrible Twos" at all. Out of the blue, he will run up and throw his arms around me and say, "Hi, Nana! Love you!"
3. My minivan. It is such a blessing to me to have a vehicle that I can get in and count on when I turn the key.
4. My daughter who fixed wonderful pork chops and sauteed vegetables last night so I wouldn't have to cook.
5. Insurance! My medicine would have cost me twice as much if we didn't have insurance.