Saturday, July 4, 2009

Frustrations

The whole getting sick and just general aging thing is really getting to me. God has been so gracious to restore much of my health but I am still not able to do some things I could before I was sick.

I was walking around my house this evening wanting to do some cleaning projects that I just can't do yet. Before 2006/2007 I climbed up in a chair at least three times a year and washed my walls, especially in my kitchen. I can't climb now. Even if I could get up in the chair, I'm afraid I couldn't get down.

So what do I do? I dunno. Does anyone know how to reach up high to clean a wall when you can't climb?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you get something with a telescopic pole...i would say put Wendy on a chair...but she still wouldn't be able to reach...lol...