Friday, May 18, 2012

God Reminded Me

Even though the weather was mild, it was a long winter. My Hero and I have struggled with many things, some of them harder than others.

Alone in my car, I sat in detoured traffic. Frustrated. I was frustrated with the traffic. I was frustrated with the struggles. I was frustrated with myself. To be honest, I was frustrated with God.

With a huge sigh, I said out loud, "I don't even know if this is worth it any more."

Then God spoke. It wasn't an audible voice. (I'm thankful for that. If He ever speaks to me in an audible voice, I will wet myself.) But I heard Him just the same.


A ladybug landed on my windshield.

You may have read my ladybug story. God uses the the simple ladybug regularly to remind me that He loves me.

That makes everything worth it.

No comments: