Monday, August 3, 2009

Bits and Pieces

I haven't been blogging so much lately. Some of it is laziness. Some of it is busy-ness. Most of it is forgetfulness.

I blog in my head several times a day. Then I forget to transcribe my thoughts in electronic form. Wouldn't it be cool if you could blog by thought? (I know there's a word that means that, but I'm too tired to figure it out.)

I'm swimming laps again. I swam 1/2 a mile today. I'm planning on doing it again tomorrow.

Beau starts school in a little more than a week. I can't imagine that I'm old enough to have a grandson in school. Wow.

My Hero is still unemployed. He is going to an orientation class tomorrow to see what job training is available. In the meantime, God has sustained us. We haven't seen blinding miracles, but the cruz of oil has not failed.

Other than those things, my job is fine. No major life drama for a change. Just the daily stuff.

I like it this way.


No comments: