Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Minute Thoughts

It was a very good year. My granddaughter was born. I found a place in the job market again. I finished my degree. I haven't had any health problems. We had a wonderful vacation to Oregon.

The biggest challenge was that my Hero lost his job. Even in that, though, God has been good and provided for us for the past two months.

In a little more than an hour, a brand new year begins. I have some goals. I really have to get my weight under control this coming year and move toward long-term health. Now that my degree is finished, I have time to write. I need to finish the book about my Mom first. It's all there in my head. I need to get it on paper.

Other than that I just need to keep working towards loving my Savior more, being a better wife and mother and enjoying every moment being a Nana.

2 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Sounds like you have had a very nice 2008. Happy 2009 to you and yours! Praying that this is the year that Jesus returns!

Terri said...

Tori, for me, I'd love for Jesus to return but I feel like there so much to be done before He does!